Skip to content
- We accept tops to be returned for store credit. Bottoms or One-pieces will not be accepted due to hygiene concerns unless the item is faulty ( See below)
- Please email email@example.com with your order number, the reason for return, full name, and email address you utilised to place your order if you wish to exchange an item.
- All returns must be post stamped within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Store credit will be issued within 3 days of receiving your return and can be used to purchase another size/item by placing another order online.
- Refunds will only be offered in the event of a manufacturing fault, and the item cannot be replaced or mended.
- Items purchased on sale cannot be returned for store credit unless of a manufacturing fault; sale items also include any items purchased with a promotional discount code.
- Iwalani is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
IN THE EVENT OF A FAULTY ITEM
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery so that our returns team can arrange for the faulty goods to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. We will require the item to be returned within 7 days from the date of shipment.
- Please do not use any faulty items. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. We will assess the fault upon return of the garment and reserve the right to repair or replace. If the item is no longer in stock, a full refund or store credit will be issued.
- Orders can only be canceled if it has not been processed. Canceled orders will be issued store credit. If you wish to cancel only one item out of your order and have the rest shipped, store credit will be granted for the cost of that item.